we were taught about how David and Jonathan were ~best bros~
when this was
not the case
@foxtv During filming of the “Lights Out” episode of Glee, actor Darren Criss shines a light at photographer Eddy Chen.
au meme - Blaine finally asks out the cute guy in his exercise class.
“Her entire species must be eradicated.”- Catching Fire (2013)
Kadam AU Saturday - Disney
Adam as Hercules, Kurt as Megara
Oh in my mind I am definitely the lovechild of Santana and Brittany, there is definitely no doubt,” the actress reveals in all seriousness. “Ever since day one when I read that online and I was like ‘Okay that’s my story,’ and I kind of just go with that in my head. “ But Lengies is not the only one who believes the story, Heather Morris is in on the conspiracy as well! “Heather and I have been planning this whole thing where we’re going to build a spaceship and plan to go back. Basically our idea is that Sugar came back and she told Brittany and Brittany was like ‘I knew It. I knew it the whole time!’ but we couldn’t tell Santana because she would think it’s crazy,” she said.
Missed opportunity of the year
“White Christmas” intro
(1 of many videos I took)
Remembrall Live #59 [source]
Podcast interview with Darren Criss and Matt Lang, July 12, 2009
- Get a group of friends. You will need 5+ people.
- Get in a room/area with lights that can be flicked on and off with relative ease. It should be relatively dark when the lights are off.
- Print off a Weeping Angel mask. Give this to one person.
- One other person must be standing at the light switch to turn the lights on and off as they please.
How To Play:
- The Weeping Angel may only move when the lights are off. When the lights turn back on, the Weeping Angel must freeze but everyone else can move around.
- If you are tagged by the Weeping Angel, you are sent back in time and therefore are out.
- The last person left running from the Angel is the Angel in the new round.
Enjoy. And Don’t Blink.
Personal Note: We played this game today and it was one of the most fun things I’ve ever done. Ever.